In Oklahoma City, Air Conditioning is a must. However, auto air conditioning and heating systems can wear over time with use, and your refreshingly cold air becomes…hot. Our certified professional technicians can help! Beck’s Garage has quality car air conditioning and heating repair services at affordable prices in Oklahoma City, OK and surrounding areas.
Call Beck’s Garage for premium air conditioning and heating repair in Oklahoma City, OK. Make an appointment today.
Why Auto A/C & Heating System Repair service is important:
Heating and A/C systems can wear out over time with use. Hoses can easily stop-up and leak if not serviced, leading to poor efficiency or a lack of cooling and heating completely. Correct routine maintenance can keep your automobile comfortable for you and your passengers.
The best ways to tell if your A/C and heating are having problems:
- If your A/C blows just a little cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells moist, musty, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not heat up in cold weather, or is just somewhat warmer than outdoors
- The defroster takes longer than normal to function, blows in filthy air, or doesn’t operate
- Your heater or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the vehicle is still
- Your heating unit blows chilly air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the highest setting, your vents do not put out much air
An in-depth inspection of A/C and heating systems include:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Examining for cracks or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Examining the air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks
- Check the interior vent air temperature