For the best electrical system and alternator repair services in Oklahoma City call Beck’s Garage. Your vehicle starting system is made up of a Battery, Starter, and the Alternator. But are you getting symptoms of a malfunctioning electrical system? Your car’s automotive electrical system is responsible for starting your engine, and running your electrical features such as windshield wipers, radio, headlights, power windows, and engine fans.
Beck’s Garage has quality auto repair services and electrical system inspections and alternator repair at affordable prices in Oklahoma City, OK and surrounding areas. Make an appointment today.
Electrical Systems Repair:
Your vehicle’s automotive electrical systems include a complex connection of circuits and your battery that create, store and distribute energy where it’s needed. The automotive electrical system is also essential for starting the engine along with certain safety features like headlights and blinkers. Automotive electrical system maintenance on your vehicle can be done by our in-house mechanics at Beck’s Garage.
In the course of a battery inspection our mechanic checks:
- General vehicle battery and case condition
- Cable connections
- Hold-down hardware
Checking the starter means:
- Inspecting cable connections
- Checking positioning bolts and brackets
- A Starter Electrical “Draw” Examination, to examine the quantity of electricity needed to turn the engine over the engine over.
Inspecting the alternator means:
- Performing an overall visual inspection
- Checking the drive belt
- Inspecting the installing brackets
- Testing electrical hookups
- A charging system examination to make sure the alternator current and voltage are to manufacturer’s requirements